React.JS (The JavaScript Library)

This post is deleted!

Can you do the screen capture of the website which you published on github pages? Also type the command which you used to build the react project? @izzahrosli24 @hida-gsjb @mardhiyyahabadan @sn-azila21 @noradlinafarhah @zirah-kongid @sitizakiahrahimah @awardah54

@prafful Screenshot 2022-11-05 at 3.57.48 PM.png

command to build the react project: npm run build

npm run build

d105d61b-4bf5-440c-9d8a-b9a2b05811b6-image.png

Here it is @prafful

@prafful 🙂

Screenshot 2022-11-05 at 4.01.58 PM.png

command: npm run build

Screenshot 2022-11-05 160252.png npm run build

@prafful Screenshot 2022-11-05 160203.png

npm run build

@prafful github nor adlina.png

npm run build

@prafful the command is npm run buildf078f8f6-0228-4d53-b114-dfcb05a4c025-Capture.PNG

Activity 2: Hey, I was in middle of working with the react project and some files in node_modules were deleted by mistake? Now, I am not able to run the project using command npm run start.

What to do? How do I resolve this? @izzahrosli24 @hida-gsjb @mardhiyyahabadan @sn-azila21 @noradlinafarhah @zirah-kongid @sitizakiahrahimah @awardah54

@prafful We use npm install

@prafful run the project using command npm install

@prafful we use the npm install command

@prafful use npm install command

@prafful use npm install in the prompt

command npm install @prafful

@prafful by using npm install command

• How to use bootstrap to create basic webpage
  • we can have plenty of written codes (predifined components) from getbootstrap.com - docs
  • After creating basic HTML structure, we can copy paste the codes in HTML <body></body> and run it via live server.
  • we created navigation bar and carousel

Clock wise and anti-clock wise thing in topleft of browser tab

The rolling clockwise/anti-clockwise circle on the browser tab usually indicate a request-response cycle. When the circle is being rolled in an anti-clockwise form, it means that the page is being requested whereas when the circle rolls in a clockwise pattern, it means that response is completed and the all contents on the page will start to load.