Trainers-
Software Engineering: Naghmeh, Prafful
Data Analyst: Saranya
Digital Marketing: Robin, Ciayi
Cybersecurity: Ramasankara
Cloud Infrastructure: Mouhannad

Can you put the 5 links again here?

thank you!

hi. the courses not able to save the progress where we pause the video? Most courses are around 4 hours. It is impossible to finish each course at 1 go.

Pick the course and it should restart where you left off.....

Hi Ramgopal. Thanks for replying. Actually i started one of the Google workspace courses. I watched around 20min then I can't finish the whole 3 hours 55 min video because I need to attend to other matters. When i go back to the course, i need to start from the beginning again. It doesn't start from 21 min of the video.

@koonfoong said in Media Prima:

Hi Ramgopal. Thanks for replying. Actually i started one of the Google workspace courses. I watched around 20min then I can't finish the whole 3 hours 55 min video because I need to attend to other matters. When i go back to the course, i need to start from the beginning again. It doesn't start from 21 min of the video.

Good day Koon Foong, my name is Panji Tianda Product manager for Airasia Academy

this issue is checked by our team and we will update you when the resume feature is back

Thank you

@panjitianda Thanks for your assistance. Hope the issue will be rectified soon as it might affect how the courses progress will be tracked for each students. The issue seems was not just on Google Workspace course but also other longer ODL courses as well.

Hey there Koon Foong, your issue has been resolved.

Thanks @ramgopalraj. Just checked it. It is working fine now. 🙂

You're welcome, happy exploring Koon Foong 🙂

Hello, I am already done with Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 in Digital Fundamental Google Workspace and
Datastudio Basics. However I think Chapter 3 is wayy different that what we supposed to learn because
suddenly i have to sit in this programming class?
Here's the title of the video:

Video: AirAsia Academy_ Go Lang (2022-04-05 22_59 GMT-7).mp4

Do let me know!

@amirmirza hey there. Golang is an advanced level course for Software Engineering track students …. The best course in your study list after Data studio and google workspace is Cybersecurity

https://airasiaacademy.com/odl/course/df-cybersecurity

Hi. I am done with Digital Fundamental Basic for Data & Cybersecurity, however both courses are still marked as In Progress on my dashboard.

@koonfoong we will check for you, the administrator dashboard should show completed status