Marketing Funnel Showcase

Wow I'm very impressed with this and the interactivity in this program!

This is a funnel for a translation agency. after getting leads from social media, the leads will land on the website, where the lead will look for the service they need. after asking for a quoted rate, if they agree, they will receive an email for the transaction, and sending the documentation, and purchase the service. After sending the feedback, we will send the thank you mail after finish the session and encourage them to subscribe to us

@robincoenraad

My Funnel.png

This marketing funnel has been developed based on a fictional Lasagna delivery business. The "awareness" would be gained through organic and paid media channels - Facebook, Instagram & Tik Tok. The "interest" would be ignited by a salivating image of the lasagna where the potential customer could order straight away or sign up for the discount voucher for future purchase. Ultimately when a purchase is made, we will request for feedback and as a thank you, they would get another voucher (free delivery) for their next purchase.

@robincoenraad

My Funnel.png

Ideally that I trying to do is start promoting clients product/campaign thru short video. Showing netizens how quality / charming / nice / fun / valuable it is.

After posting video on the relevant social media, people start show interested. In the meantime, will share an article, which intro the campaign/product with soft sell way, giving all the details people want to know.

But, if people have no interested in the first place, what we can do is doing paid advertisements, let them see you anyway, subtle influence them, and create awareness at the same time.

Lastly, to have a long terms customer, can occasionally share latest promotion / product informations or giving some free stuff/service.

(The reasons why I start the marketing funnel with video is: in my opinion, nowsadays people prefer to watch video instead of reading an article.)

@robincoenraad

My Funnel (3).png

This funnel can be used for any type of business (but when creating it I had brands with a younger target audience in mind).

Awareness is created via influencer marketing on platforms which are generally used by the younger audiences - on top of that, the brand will also run Instagram Ads. Both avenues aim to drive traffic to the website where users will be prompted to sign up for a first-time user discount & will automatically be registered for the loyalty program (e.g Points collected for every RM10 spent, collect points for discount on your next purchase).

After browsing the website & placing an order, there will be a pop-up leading to the upsell page which offers more discounts/promotion. Then, users will have to share their details (name, e-mail, phone number, address) for shipping purposes. This information will be used for cart-reminder emails if the user decides not to proceed with the purchasing step this round.

After purchase step, the brand can run retargeting ads via various social media platforms to create aided recall amongst purchasers. On top of that, newsletters will be sent every 10 days to notify of promotions/offers and remaining points to be spent from the loyalty program.

@robincoenraad

This is a funnel for selling printable designs, spreadsheets, art prints, and other digital products. I'm using my phone number to raise awareness on four social media platforms. I've set up my business funnel to market my Profit Plan course (Guide to selling digital products). My initial strategy was to sell my course. Then I took a piece and created my tripwire product with it.

funnel finaldraft.JPG

My funnel begins with a lead magnet that must be configured to route to my tripwire website. A tripwire is a small offer sold to new email subscribers after they opt in through my website. For all of my pages, I utilize LeadPages. I connect my LeadPages opt-in box to ConvertKit so that the first email is sent while they are presented with a low-cost offer. My tripwire page includes a signup event code for ad tracking.

Now, if customers make a purchase on this tripwire page, they are transferred to a cart page on my website, where an add to cart event code is activated. They are presented with an order bump once they have started the purchasing procedure. They are directed to an upsell page to buy my course whether they decide to take the order bump or not. A checkout event code is present on this course sales page for the purpose of tracking advertising.

My Funnel.png

I am using one of my client company as examples which is kulsocs. Kulsocs is a company that sells technical arm sleeve.

Starts with creating awareness in a form of content using inbound marketing via 3 main social media platforms that the company use to spread information about the brand and also by using mouth to mouth and physical events (Running Events & Marathon).

After gaining Interest of the audience and build up traffic, the potential leads will sign up directly to the website (to be include in the mailing list). Those converted leads will also be directed to the websites where all the information on the brand before making consideration to purchase in the website.

In post-sales service, all feedback from customers which then will be shared in social media platform and also will received message directed from kulsocs in a form of WhatsApp.

My Funnel.png

As a form of awareness, I will utilize organic content via FB, IG, TikTok and Twitter. Once traffic gained, potential leads will click on WhatsApp link provided.

From here, free quotation will be provided and warm lead will directly make a purchase. After proper amount of time, a survey link will be sent to them for feedback and will be used for customer feedback in social media with their consent.

Both warm and cold leads also will received latest promotion via WhatsApp in future. This in hope to convert the cold lead and maintain the warm lead.

Zaynor.png

This is the funnel for a home based food business.

The awareness is starting from social media posting from popular platforms as an ad and share of voices which will drive to builds traffic and the leads will browse through the website.

Then, purchasing consideration will be happening in order page and those who purchase will give feedback in the social media platforms as well.

For the cold leads, Instagram ad will be appear on their social media to influence purchase subtly.

My Funnel (2).png

This is a marketing funnel for my imaginary online perfume brand that I borrowed the idea from an existing online e-commerce shop in Malaysia. The online shop sells 8ml perfumes to their customers through monthly subscriptions. This allows their customers to own multiple perfumes every month without breaking the bank before deciding to buy a full bottle of perfume later on.

The marketing AWARENESS phase starts with organic and paid content using common social media ads such as Facebook ads/posts, Instagram ads/reels, Google ads, YouTube/reels channels, and TikTok reels.

Once we gain INTEREST & DESIRE from users, they will create an account on the main website, which will generate a contact for our mailing CRM. On the website, users will go to the order page to order their desired perfumes.

Once they click "checkout" and pay with their desired payment method, the SALE happens. An email will be sent to the customer for order confirmation.

In the post-sales service, auto-generated emails will be sent through CRM to send marketing emails such as promos, articles, alerts ads for next month's perfume, and more. This will generate continued interest through email marketing. They will also receive a constant blast of ads through other social media throughout their subscriptions."

My Funnel (HAZIQ BIN SHAIFUL AFANDI).png

This is the marketing funnel that I created for my fitness studio named Zeeqo Fitness. The key product for this Studio is the subscriptions benefit in packages offered.

Started with AWARENESS of Prospect Lead from the content marketing displayed in Social Media (ie; Facebook and Instagram reels, post and story, also Tiktok videos and Youtube videos & shorts)

Lead will click on the links from social media that will bring them to Zeeqo Fitness landing page. Here, the lead will have to sign up and automatically becomes members. This shows that Lead already have INTEREST & DESIRE to what have displayed.
Warm Lead will head to the packages offers to them while Cold Lead that not interested will be head back to remarketing process.

Next process, Lead will have the option to choose their plan subscriptions. All plan packages will be blasted emails before their subscriptions. The post-sales services of different packages will have their own benefits each. But only package 1 and 2, the remarketing process will keep on going in order for members to subscribe package 3.

@robincoenraad

My Funnel@2x.png

This is a Marketing Funnel for an e-Commerce that mainly sells solid cologne.

Influencer marketing and ads are ran to obtain leads to land onto web page. After landing on the page, info is taken, with a pop up showing first-time user discount is available.

Cold Leads-Uninterested leads will go into a list and then retargeted with more marketing.

Customers-After adding to cart and purchasing, they are put into a list of customers to then search for lookalikes for targeted marketing. Customers will also receive emails for order confirmation > thank you and greeting > survey > articles (to keep brand in mind)

Warm Leads-After adding to cart but not purchasing, they are added to list of warm leads for remarketing. They will also receive emails to remind they have items in cart > reminder for first-time user discount > articles > articles > articles > articles > final email for both cart and discount reminder

This post is deleted!

My Funnel@2x.png

This is a marketing funnel for an online accounting software.

To create awareness for the product, I use social media to promote the product and services provided by the brand. The content will focus more on highlighting common pain points faced by most businesses, such as overreliance on Excel, manual processes, excessive paperwork etc. It will also emphasize how the software can help tackle and resolve these issues through automation, reduced paperwork, elimination of human mistakes, improved efficiency, and increased accuracy. Additionally, I will create value-added blog posts that provide tips and guidance to help businesses manage their operations more effectively.

For all social media posts and blog posts, the CTA will lead to a landing page that showcases the benefits of the software, key features, customer reviews, and a sign-up form for a free trial.

Once the free trial lead form is submitted, customers can try the software free for 30 days. The customer success team will contact the customer to arrange a live demo session. During the 30-days free trial period, customers can proceed to enter their payment details to subscribe.

For those who subscribed, an automated welcome email will be sent to customers, containing links to the knowledgebase center and a video guide on how to set up their account. After 7 days, another automated email will be sent to invite users to the weekly online tutorial webinar. Another email will be sent after 7 days to check if users need any assistance. At 30 days, 14 days, 7 days, and 1 day before the subscription expires, renewal reminder emails will be sent to users. Once they renew, no further reminder emails will be sent.

For those who do not subscribe, I will upload their email addresses to create customer audiences on meta ads for retargeting, and automated follow-up emails and reminder emails will be sent to them before the free trial account expires. Simultaneously, the customer success team will contact these users to understand why they did not subscribe and to see if the software can resolve their concerns.

HANNI HAZIRAH.png

This is a marketing funnel for a website platform promoting sustainable fashion. The online business mission is to promote sustainable fashion and build an online community where people are able to exchange unwanted clothing pieces that is still in good condition.

To promote this online platform - im using google ads and paid FB & IG Ads to create awareness on sustainable fashion and how you can contribute/participate by joining the community with a targeted audience of those interest in fashion and sustainability.

The CTA of the paid ads will lead to ‘HOW TO JOIN’ page where interested customers will join and subscribe.

For those subscribers - email updates on what to do next - update style profile > exchange clothing > stylist coach will be sent to them.

For cold leads - re-marketing through email, facebook and IG will be promoted to them on more awareness of sustainable fashion and how to join.

For those subscribers - they will start ordering/exchanging clothing pieces and make purchases. To retain those customers - we will market our offerings and services through email, FB and IG and continue make purchases through the online community.

My Funnel@2x.png

This is a training funnel for internal staff.

Staffs will first need to discuss and get approval from their team lead (or HODs) before they are able to sign up to the training available. Once clearance to register for training(s) is approved, staff will need to fill in their details to the registration form provided.
From there, a confirmation email of their registration is sent before the actual calendar invites are send to the staff.

Staff will need to accept or decline the training/webinar invites. If staff accepts the invite, they will proceed to the training/webinar (with specified date and time prior to receive the invite). Once training/webinar finishes, staff will receive a thank you email to indicate they have successfully completed the training/webinar.

If staff declines the invite; either to request for rescheduling (with reasons, owner will check the other training/webinar AND the staff's availability before the new calendar invite is sent. Else, staff are count as unable to attend and to be remove from the paxlist.

My Funnel@2x.png