@sn-azila21 I will refine it again
Role of node_modules:
From my understanding, node_modules contains all the dependencies packets to create a project.
When browsing the internet, all that runs through a network are called data, these are broken up into small pieces called packets. Packets are a small segment of a larger data sent over a network. They are sent from your computer to the server hosting the website you're visiting, such as when downloading a file, streaming a video or audio. These packets are then recombined by the computer or device that receives them. Packets are sent back and forth between your computer and the server.
- Request Response Cycle is a guide to see application file and folders fit togeher.
- The Request Response Cycle trace your request flow.
- How it Works:
- Open browser, type in a URL and press Enter.
- Browser makes request.
- The receives the request and passes in on the view.
- The view renders the page
- The controller sends the HTML back to the browser.