PERKESO - Bina Kerjaya Programme For The Informal Sector [Pekerja Gig & Orang Bekerja Sendiri]

@canlytee940309 it's fine, we will invite you for a signup meet online and guide you through the process to ensure that you can get the Approval from PERKESO.

Hi, i did get the invite meeting but unable to join due to personal reason. It is possible if i could have another brief meeting since i still interested in this programme

Hi, @ramgopalraj . I am interest about the software engineering course under the Program Bina Kerjaya ((CA1009001410: SOFTWARE ENGINEERING FULL UPSKILL/RESKILL PROGRAMME - 10 hari) ). May i know whether this 10 days course is all about the full stack web development?

@henrylcl2003 Yes it does cover all the areas to start your professional journey as a fullstack software engineer.

This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!

Hi, @ramgopalraj , May i know how to get invited for a signup meet online and briefing? Should i directly apply the course through KerjayaMadani website first?

i already filled up and submitted the form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScaD6mmDXzr3RWWhRts_FFEhdwCBdXqSNUru3QtpulIl3nkkA/viewform). Is it definitely will get invited for a signup meet online and briefing?

I had experience good time at the AirAsia academy!

It was a really fun and engaging learning experience I ever had at the academy for Digital Marketing I feel like I have better understanding the aspects of digital marketing after taking this course.

thank you!

@satishkavin18 Thank you for choosing airasia academy and please do keep learning and growing!