General Queries

Have questions? We'll answer where relevant

Hi, I can't seem to find more information on the build a game for kids. Can u kindly email me with the fees and schedule at audreycsm@hotmail.com
Looking forward to your favorable reply

Hi I want to study how to build app from scratch
Please reply to my email bunsanou@gmail.com

Thank you

@ramgopalraj helloo

Security awareness link please

Hey there Please go to your dashboard and check your goals, click view courses to complete your goals: https://airasiaacademy.com/dashboard

How can I change language for Information Security Awareness Education 2023 to English or Thai language ?

There will be different Course Selections for the various languages....... Please use the global search in airasiaacademy.com and search "Information Security". You will see the three language options.

Hi,
My name has been changed and I never did any changes on this.

@nurasyikinzainuddin

Hello, our technical team will contact you soon for your matter 😃

This post is deleted!

@ramgopalraj said in General Queries:

Have questions? We'll answer where relevant

Hi
Please advise how to change the language of training videos into English

41cb824e-4423-4f86-8c48-131078662550-image.png

Please select the English version of the Course

Hi, @ramgopalraj . I am interest about the software engineering course under the Program Bina Kerjaya ((CA1009001410: SOFTWARE ENGINEERING FULL UPSKILL/RESKILL PROGRAMME - 10 hari) ). May i know whether this 10 days course is all about the full stack web development?

Also, may i know if the course - SOFTWARE ENGINEERING FULL UPSKILL/RESKILL PROGRAMME - 10 hari, will be conducted within 10 consecutive days? Thank you..

@henrylcl2003 It is conducted within a 2 week period.