Being charged for subscription even after cancelling!

I woke up to a charge on my bank, it seems that my subscription to AirAsia Academy has automatically renewed despite cancelling my subscription last month.

I am trying to find a way to contact customer support for a refund but there does not seem to be any mechanisms in place to contact them, and the AirAsia.com website is not helping with AirAsia Academy matters.

Can someone please advise me on what to do? This is incredibly frustrating!

Thank you

Hello there Naji, may we please have the email address for your account?

I have same issue!!!! Scammer AirAsia!!!! Guys never make payment in here!!! Refund me immediately!!!!!!

Hello there BBingoy, may we please have the email address for your account?

@naji we have checked and you did indeed end your subscription after the renewal took place 2nd of October 2023. There will not be any charge in November 2023. We look forward to seeing you back soon.

@bbingoy we have checked and you did indeed end your subscription after the renewal took place on the 4th of October 2023. There will not be any charge in November 2023. We look forward to seeing you back soon.

I have email RamBot@airasiaacademy.com but no reply yet. Kindly cancel my auto renewal subscription

@oshaaron Please go to the "My Profile" Section to unsubscribe. Could you please let us know what courses you would be interested in to continue as a subscriber?

Thank you for the reply.

I remember only subscribing for 1 month and I am not aware this is a recurring subscription.

Kindly cancel and refund RM45 to my credit card.

I have email RamBot@airasiaacademy.com with all the details for a refund but have not gotten a reply yet.

Thank you for your kind assistance.

a1f37a26-adc3-4761-bf30-20563b539595-image.png

Hello there Oshaaron, all subscriptions are subjects to automatic renewal as per the terms and conditions that are presented at check-out.