[YP-DM-Dec 2023] Day 6 : LinkedIn Content Marketing

Share your LinkedIn Post link here

πŸš€ Excited to share my transformative journey with the AirAsia Academy Digital Marketing Course! 🌐

πŸ” Over 10 intense days, I delved into the world of digital marketing, mastering:
1️⃣ Introduction to Digital Marketing
2️⃣ Exploring various Digital Marketing Channels & Components
3️⃣ Crafting Effective Online Marketing Strategies

πŸŽ“ With hands-on learning, I honed skills crucial for today's dynamic market. From understanding marketing funnel to leveraging diverse digital channels, this course equipped me to navigate the ever-evolving digital landscape.

πŸ“ˆ Eager to apply these insights and strategies in real-world scenarios, driving impactful results! Open to exciting opportunities in the digital marketing realm.
#DigitalMarketing #AirAsiaAcademy #OnlineLearning #MarketingStrategy #SkillsDevelopment #NewOpportunities

Dear LinkedIn community,

Thrilled to share a major milestone in my professional journeyβ€”I've just graduated from a transformative 10-day Digital Marketing Bootcamp by AirAsia Academy! πŸŽ“βœ¨

Grateful for this incredible opportunity to delve deep into the world of digital marketing and learn from industry experts. The knowledge gained and the skills honed during this intensive program are invaluable assets that I'm eager to apply in my career.

A heartfelt thank you to the trainers at AirAsia Academy for their guidance and expertise. Your mentorship has been instrumental in shaping my understanding of digital marketing, and I'm truly appreciative of the support provided.

Special thanks to AirAsia Academy for providing a platform that fosters growth and learning. Excited for the next chapter and the opportunities that lie ahead! πŸš€ #DigitalMarketing #AirAsiaAcademy #GraduationDay #NewBeginnings #ThankYouTrainers

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-18 at 17.46.38.jpeg

Khairul Azri bin Khairuddin

I have learned a practical understanding of online marketing strategies. The class was very interactive and both trainers always asked us to think about the real business and market nowadays. The example given was efficient. I am amazed when most of those who venture into this field are not even related to digital marketing in terms of their educational background. This proves that anybody can do anything if they want to do it. On the first day, the trainer already gives a positive mindset that digital marketing is 1 of the skills that we need to have to have a higher chance of getting a job. I learned deeper skills in digital marketing. All this while I was doing without any knowledge (some of it is from YouTube learning), and the outcome was very different. Now, I understand more clearly and deeply. Actually, digital marketing consists of so many branches and it is a lifelong, never-ending learning that I need to keep hunting. I never know the effect of mastering digital marketing can make so much money out of it and this solve 50% of my life problem. Thank you so much Air Asia !!

This post is deleted!

Dear Miss Farah,

I wanted to express my heartfelt gratitude for the insightful and engaging session you conducted today at AirAsia Academy. Your expertise and passion for teaching made the learning experience truly exceptional.

Your ability to simplify complex concepts and your dedication to ensuring each participant grasped the material did not go unnoticed. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and expertise with us. I feel more confident and inspired after today's class.

I appreciate the effort you put into creating a positive and interactive learning environment. Looking forward to applying the skills I've acquired under your guidance.

Thank you once again for a wonderful and enriching session!

Conclusion of day 6 for today I do learn about Content Marketing from Miss Farah a lot which is content marketing strategy .We should know our audience ,set smart goals ,determine our KPI'S, decide on type of content ,choose our content channels, set a budget, create and distribute the content .Lastly about measure the result. One of the google calendar for seven days is also useful for me.

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-18 at 5.56.03 PM.jpeg

It’s been wonderful experience having short course of digital marketing with air asia academy:-

*I have learn portray digital marketing landscape
*What is inbound and outbound marketing
*How to make effective online branding on social media
*How to make creative content marketing for our market segment