command to build the react project: npm run build
npm run build
Here it is @prafful
command: npm run build
@prafful the command is npm run build
Activity 2: Hey, I was in middle of working with the react project and some files in node_modules were deleted by mistake? Now, I am not able to run the project using command npm run start.
What to do? How do I resolve this? @izzahrosli24 @hida-gsjb @mardhiyyahabadan @sn-azila21 @noradlinafarhah @zirah-kongid @sitizakiahrahimah @awardah54
@prafful We use npm install
@prafful run the project using command npm install
@prafful we use the npm install command
@prafful use npm install command
@prafful use npm install in the prompt
command npm install @prafful
@prafful by using npm install command
- How to use bootstrap to create basic webpage
- we can have plenty of written codes (predifined components) from getbootstrap.com - docs
- After creating basic HTML structure, we can copy paste the codes in HTML <body></body> and run it via live server.
- we created navigation bar and carousel
Clock wise and anti-clock wise thing in topleft of browser tab
The rolling clockwise/anti-clockwise circle on the browser tab usually indicate a request-response cycle. When the circle is being rolled in an anti-clockwise form, it means that the page is being requested whereas when the circle rolls in a clockwise pattern, it means that response is completed and the all contents on the page will start to load.
yesterday we discussed about packets in request and response cycle
each packets contain data which client request to the the server.
and server will response with packets which contain resource demand by the client.
to deployed the project in github pages, all you need to do are:
- click the + button on top right of your github profile
- click the new repository button
- name your repository. eg: hzrhk.github.io
- click on the public button to make sure that it can be access by the public
- then, you click the create repository button
- wait for a moment and try searching your repository name and you are done